Safety at the Pool
Make sure you follow these important steps when you go swimming in your local pool.
- An adult should always supervise playtime in and around a pool. Always make sure a Lifeguard is on duty too.
- Always check to see how deep the pool is before getting in. If you are unsure, ask the Lifeguard.
- Be careful not to jump or dive into shallow water.
- Watch out for younger children at all times. If they get into trouble, call for help.
- Obey all the pool safety rules, such as no running, no diving. And no horseplay!
- Remember to check for others before getting into the water.